Shopping Our New Online Store
Over the past few months, the Seville Wadsworth Veterinary Clinic has been evaluating our online store to better serve you, our clients. Through this process, we determined that the format and ease of use of the previous store was not up to our standards. As a result, we have changed the provider of our online store, going with a more trusted source and easier to use format. We feel that this is in the best interest of our patients, their families and our staff in general. Through this change, we are able to provide an expanded selection of products. Our new store will feature products and prescriptions for Dogs, Cats, and Horses.
This process should be relatively easy to use, but it does require some registration. So here is a step by step process:
- Click on the following Link : http://www.myvetstoreonline.com/main.asp?uri=1360&id=584
- This will take you to the main homepage of our store.
- From the homepage, you can shop around and check out the selection and pricing of items or you can register right away.
- To register, select the "Pet Owner Registration" tab or the "My Account" tab.
- The easiest way is through the "Pet owner registration" tab, as it takes you directly to the registration page.
- If you elect the "My Account" tab, you will need to then click on the right hand section, entitled "First Time Users, Sign up Here"
- Once you have registered, you can purchase products and items.
Please keep in mind a few things:
- We are offering many products online simply to compete with larger retail stores and online conglomerates. Some of these products are not ones that we recommend for premium protection for you pets. Please call our clinic or check for articles on our website for products that we recommend.
- Prescription items require approval and will not be shipped automatically. Should there be a reason that we can not approve the requested item, we will contact you. When it comes to prescription medications, there are many layers of laws and regulations that we must follow in order to properly maintain our ability to offer prescriptions. The first of which is a valid Veterinary Client Patient Relationship. The second is often bloodwork that is required for monitoring of both response to medications and disease progression.
- The pricing is set by our distributor, who we highly trust. Pricing should be very competitive with other online options.
- The products are guaranteed from the manufacturers. This is not something that is available outside of direct veterinary channels. This helps avoid to potential of receiving outdated, ineffective, or counterfeit products and medications.
- Manufacturer Rebates are available with many of the common products, which leads to extra savings.
If you have any questions or need help with any portion of the process, please contact our office at (330)336-5823
By Jeffrey R. Fink D.V.M.