Veterinary Wellness Partners (VWP) was established in 2018 in an effort to better unify several local practices along with the Orrville Pet Spa and Resort. Our business is locally owned and has grown out of the Orrville Veterinary Clinic, Inc. VWP is simply a continuation of the proud Orrville Veterinary Clinic tradition and successfully brings several locations "under one umbrella." We continue to be locally owned, by four of our veterinarians: Drs. Wenger, Fink, Middleton, and Hofstetter.
The Orrville Veterinary Clinic was starter in 1956 by Drs. Rogers and Shutlzman and has been serving Wayne, Holmes, Medina, Stark, and Tuscawaras counties for many years. Previously located on Fike Avenue, the Orrville Veterinary Clinic is now located at 1665 North Main Street in Orrville, Ohio. Veterinary Wellness Partners continues this longstanding tradition of excellence!