Orrville Veterinary Clinic, Inc. – Registered Veterinary Technician
With over 60 years in the community, we are a clinic everyone has come to know and trust. We pride ourselves on providing the best service to our clients and their pets and would like to add to our growing family! If you are a visionary who wants to use your technical skills; if you are dedicated to the highest standard of veterinary care; if you want to grow and be challenged beyond your current role, then Orrville Veterinary Clinic, Inc. may be the place for you to shine!
Ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
• 1-2 years of clinical veterinary experience as a Registered Veterinary Technician (Strongly preferred, not required)
• Positive work attitude and commitment to a stress-free environment for our patients
• Schedule flexibility; Available to work weekends and holidays
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Provides excellent patient care and customer service
• Comfortable working with computer software to complete patient records and treatment
• Leadership skills, ability to train other staff
• Self-motivated, reliable, ability to multitask
• Competent in general knowledge and technician skills for specialty patients and ability to provide advanced patient care
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Planning, administering, and monitoring anesthesia, including for critical patients.
• Clear client communication and education
• Maintain professionalism in a fast-paced work environment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current RVT license
- Solid surgery and dentistry training
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Client service skills
- Positive and friendly attitude with clients and teammates
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be willing to operate all necessary equipment including x-ray and laboratory equipment
We offer competitive benefits, including Group health insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, personal pet discounts, uniforms, and other benefits.
If your skill set matches our ideal candidate, there is no need for you to look any further! Please feel free to stop in to fill out an application at 1665 North Main Street in Orrville, or email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!