How to Shop Our New Online Store
Published June 3rd, 2014
The Orrville Veterinary Clinic has evaluated our online purchasing store for our clients. Through this process, we have discovered some inconveniences in the process. As a result, we have elected to change the format and provider of our online store. We feel that this is in the best interest of our patients, their families and our staff in general. Through this change, we are able to provide an expanded selection of products. These include items for horses, dogs and cats. We are not able to offer online products to our dairy clients at this time, but we do still offer our convenient "drop ship" program for those clients.
So, how do you use the online store?
This process should be relatively easy to use, but it does require some registration. So here is a step by step process:
- Click on the following Link : http://www.myvetstoreonline.com/main.asp?uri=1360&id=584
- This will take you to the main homepage of our store.
- From the homepage, you can shop around and check out the selection and pricing of items.
- If you would like to register, you can select the "Pet Owner Registration" tab or the "My Account" tab.
- The easiest way is through the "Pet owner registration" tab, as it takes you directly to the registration page.
- If you elect the "My Account" tab, you will need to then click on the right hand section, entitled "First Time Users, Sign up Here"
- Once you have registers, you can then purchase products and items.
Please keep in mind a few things:
- We are offering many products online simply to compete with larger retail stores and online conglomerates. Some of these products are not ones that we recommend for premium protection for you pets. Please call our clinic or check for articles on our website for products that we recommend.
- Prescription items require approval and will not be shipped automatically. Should there be a reason that we can not approve the requested item, we will contact you. When it comes to prescription medications, there are many layers of laws and regulations that we must follow in order to properly maintain our ability to offer prescriptions. The first of which is a valid Veterinary Client Patient Relationship. The second is often bloodwork that is required for monitoring of both response to medications and disease progression.
- The pricing is set by one of our distributors, who we highly trust. Pricing should be very competitive with other online options.
If you have any questions about the process or need any assistance, please call us at (330)682-2971
By Dr. Jeff Fink